Year Ender

1/01/2015


With life's ups and downs, I can still say that this year has been really good to me.

Zac started his occupational therapy. Janel got herself another academic achievement, which I am very proud of.

Kris, my boss and mentor, has invested so much trust in me this year and she continuously refer me to some of her clients. I can't express in words how grateful I am to have met her. Through her, I was able to send my son to school and I can only do my very best at work in return of all the good things she has done for me.

Although...again, as part our life's adventure, we stumble and fall and it's just how we look into things. If we dwell too much with all the problems, we can't enjoy our life to the fullest. It takes time to heal the wounds from the past...but I know He'll make a way and I can't wait for that to happen.

I wish you all a great year ahead! Let's welcome this year with a bang!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

advertise with us

Lazada Philippines