The Test of Time

2/12/2015

When God tests us, He wants us to succeed. However, it's the test of faith that strengthen our connection with God.

The start of 2015 was a little rough for me. And as much as I don't want to recall all those bad things that has happened, I felt like I wouldn't be as strong as I am right now without it. Putting it on my blog will serve as a simple reminder for me every now and then.

It was late 2014 when I started experiencing migraine and dizziness, and it usually happen after my monthly period. Some says it could be an early menopausal stage (speaking of genes). I don't know. I never really went to see a doctor. I just usually take pain relievers and taking a nap is a great help.

But this January, everything went extreme. As soon as I wake up, my migraine would kick in followed by nausea and vomiting. It went intense as days pass by, and I felt weaker and weaker. I was dehydrated. That's when I thought I had to see a doctor.

It was vertigo and chronic tonsillitis. I had to take some medicines for seven days and had to take a lot of rest, and drink lots of water too! Too much work and over fatigue are the possible causes and so I had no choice but to reduce my work load for the time being.

Looking into the brighter side, I'd rather take it all in than see my kids suffer like me. And now that I'm getting older, I have to be prioritize my health. In the first place, who would take care of my kids? I have to be strong and healthy at the same time to be able to fulfill my duties as a mother.

Nevertheless, I'm feeling much better now.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

advertise with us

Lazada Philippines