In Times of Trouble

2/24/2015

As a mother, you can only wish good health for your family, especially for your kids.

It's now three weeks, I'm back to work after taking a rest due to vertigo. I still take my meds regularly. Everything seems to be on the right track, but it turns out there's more to come.

Oh poor, Janelle...it was February 15, right after Valentine's Day, when she woke up with fever. And with dengue incidents prevalent in our area, I can't help but worry.

I had to take her immediately at the hospital for medical evaluation. Her blood test results were okay and her platelet counts are normal. According to the doctor, her rashes were far different from that of dengue rashes, nor was it a chicken pox; it could be measles. But the doctor cannot confirm that yet, we still have to monitor if it will turn out as measles after a few more days. So the doctor advised her to take some antibacterial suspension for seven days, eat well and drink lots of water. The rashes started to subside after three days...and I can only thank God for everything! 

Thank God, she's doing perfectly fine and she's now ready to get back to school!

God may have given me such struggles at the very start of the year, but I knew He's up to something good. I may not know what it is yet but I knew in my heart, there's something good that will come along. 

"But the salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; He is their strength in time of  trouble." - Psalm 37:39

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

advertise with us

Lazada Philippines