Officially Enrolled!!!

6/18/2015

Zac is now a certified SPED student. He is now officially enrolled at Marcelo H. Del Pilar Memorial School in San Nicolas, Bulakan, Bulacan.


I was trying to look for the nearest public SPED school for Zac and I'm about to give up when out of nowhere somebody from our neighborhood (a granny) asked me about my son and how he's been doing? We started talking... I can't remember our exact conversation but she told me about the SPED program at Marcelo Memorial School. Her grandson, a mute, is part of the SPED community. Sometimes God puts people or strangers in our path for a purpose. And without us even knowing, it's actually God speaking to us.

To make the story short, Zac is finally taking a step further in his journey. It's time for a new adventure, new friends, new teachers and a new environment.

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

advertise with us

Lazada Philippines