A Mom's Promise - A Mother's Road

September 25, 2012

A Mom's Promise



With all the experiences I had in the past, I still hope to be a good mom to my kids.

I promise myself to do whatever it takes to be a good parent, provider and mother. I promise to let them do their own thing and let them discover what they really want in life. Guide them in all their decisions. Respect and support them. Let them pay for the consequences of their actions and learn from it. Be proud of themselves for whatever accomplishment they get.

I promise to play and bond with them. Explore things with them. Teach them how to ride a bike. Teach them to get back up when they stumble. Teach them to make friends and play hide and seek. Run, race, sing, dance, climb a tree, swim. In other words, I want them to enjoy childhood (which I never had) and cherish these memories for the rest of their life.

I promise to make it a habit to talk, listen and open my heart to them...so they'll share theirs too! No secrets. I will try my best to be the greatest buddy or friend they could ever have. I promise to make them a better person!

And for now, I want to make the most out of each day making great memories with my kids.

No comments: