Free Discount Coupons - A Mother's Road

May 29, 2015

Free Discount Coupons

After signing up on EverydayMe.com.ph last December 2014, I received free product sample that comes with a membership kit that includes a EverydayMe membership card and several discount coupons (valid until June 30, 2015). I've already used some of the coupons including the Php50 off on Ariel and Downy products at Robinsons Supermarket, but I still have a few left. 



Today I went to Mercury Drugstore to avail of the Php300 off coupon for Oral-B Power Care Toothbrush. And instead of purchasing it for Php412.50, I just paid Php112.50. That's a whopping 75% off of the product!

  

Next stop, Watsons! I got the Vidal Sassoon Shampoo for only Php149, that's a Php50 off  from its original price of Php199. Lastly, I got the the Ariel Powder 780g for only Php51, which is also Php50 off from its original price of Php101 at Robinsons Supermarket. 


If you also want to received discount coupons like this, all you have to do is sign up here. And if you want to be on the look out for free samples, online contests and promos, follow my blog on fb.com/mothersroad.

No comments: