Fighting For Life - A Mother's Road

October 31, 2013

Fighting For Life

This is Zac at birth. Who would have thought that he would survive all the pain he had gone through?


He instantly had to suffer from the pain of needles. It was such a painful thing to see, especially for a mother, but I need to understand that it's for the better.

After two months, he was diagnosed of Bronchopneumonia and had to stay in the hospital for two weeks.


For the second time around, I had to witness him on needles again. It was excruciating for me! I can only pray for his safety and speedy recovery. 


After nine months, he had a major surgery due to hernia. Once again, he had survived this milestone in his life. I wasn't surprised at all because his strengths from the moment he was born had proven me that he can survive anything.

He has fought for his life many times...just to prove his desire to live.

He really is an epitome of MIRACLE. 

No comments: