Neobux - 4th Cash Out

10/27/2013

My original Neobux account was terminated for being inactive for more than 3 months. I did not request for account retrieval anymore because my account balance will go back to zero. So I decided to sign up for a new account instead, making my minimum cash out back to $2 mark.

Because as part of their Terms of Service:
"The minimum amount paid is $2.00 on the first cashout. This amount will increase by $1.00 for each cashout until it reaches a fixed minimum amount of $10.00. From the amount paid, a fee can be deducted depending on the payment processor you use."

So technically, my 4th cash out should have been $5. But since it's a new account, my cash out limit went back to $2.

4th cash out in the amount of $1.97


To earn from viewing ads and doing mini-jobs thru Neobux, simply
sign up by clicking the banner below.

 

Happy Earnings!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

advertise with us

Lazada Philippines