Paypal Bans PTC - A Mother's Road

March 25, 2017

Paypal Bans PTC


When Clixsense and BuxP announced that Paypal withdrawal has been disabled as a payment option, I worried because I've been using Paypal for the longest time and it's the only option I have to transfer funds to my local bank account (in the Philippines).

You may notice I only have three legit PTC sites listed here on my blog, simply because they've proven that they are paying sites. And what I also like about them is that they constantly communicate with their members about updates and announcement thru "Forums". Clixsense and BuxP particularly have pop up messages so you won't miss any updates.

Let's take a run down of what actually happened:

BUXP

Jan 15, 2017 - BuxP informed us about their negotiation with Paypal and it has been disabled for the meantime.

Feb 20, 2017 - BuxP officially announced that Paypal has been removed as a payment option so they have added more alternative options.

Feb 22, 2017 - BuxP are still in contact with Tango Card, Payoneer and Skrill as potential new payment processor. And still has no update up to now.

For the full thread visit here.

CLIXSENSE

Feb 9, 2017 - Clixsense officially announced that Paypal has been removed from the site. Read here.

Feb 21, 2017 - Skrill becomes available for cash outs. Read here.

NEOBUX, on the other hand, still has Paypal withdrawals, along with other payment options like Skrill, NETELLER, and Payza.

This shocking news only proves that there is nothing permanent in this world. Even eBay (one of the biggest online marketplace) had split up with Paypal. This sudden change really had a great impact to a lot of people, but it also implies that we shouldn't be too dependent to a single company. That we should always have a back up plan.

Please bear with me as I hunt for alternative payment processors that are suitable for Philippine residents. I will keep you posted so just follow my blog at fb.com/mothersroad.

No comments: